Olympia London, LDN 2019
Data & Analytics conference
Big data LDN is a conference and exhibition, hosting leading data and analytics experts. Discuss your business requirements with 130 leading technology vendors and consultants. Hear from 150 expert speakers in 9 technical and business-led conference theatres, with real-world use-cases and panel debates. Network with peers and view the latest product launches & demos. Big Data LDN attendees have access to free on-site data consultancy and interactive evening community meetups.
Join the Conference/Exhibition for thought-provoking details on :
- Make analytics and insight essential for every part of your organization, business processes, and decisions.
- Develop a foundation of business trust through data quality, privacy, security, and governance.
- Modernize your infrastructure and adopt new architectural approaches to support digital transformation.
- Lead by enabling the right culture, people, skills, and organizational structure through the building and executing data and analytical strategy.
- Accelerate the adoption of new roles, skills, ways of working, and data-driven thinking.
- Exploit diverse datasets, teams, and thinking to innovate existing business models.
- Drive innovation through leading technologies — artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, blockchain, augmented reality, and Internet of Things (IoT)
DATE AND TIME
13 – 14 November 2019
To be Attended for
To be Attended By
Mr. Sandeep Khemani, Vice President